Please find our school policies in the attachments below.
- Child protection and safeguarding policy September 2019.pdf
- Anti Bullying Policy Sept 19.pdf
- Behaviour Policy 2019.pdf
Flowchart information for parents if you have any concerns or issues
Early Help Offer
Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
The Parent Hub
- The Parent Hub The Parent Hub on Suffolk County Council's website, is a source of parenting advice and support for parents and carers to help with their child's development including safeguarding. https://www.suffolkscb.org.uk/parents-and-carers/the-parent-hub/
If you would like to find out more please click on the thinkyouknow button and if you would like advice or to report a concern please click on the CEOP button.
- Thinkuknow Thinkuknow is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline. https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- CEOP Child Exploitation and Online Protection command https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
Online Safety during COVID-19 closure
Internet Safety guides for parents