Website Links for the Whole Curriculum
- Twinkl An educational resource website with a vast number of activities and resources to support all areas of the curriculum
- BBC Bitesize Support and resources for all areas of the curriculum
- Topmarks Resources and activities for all areas of the curriculum, particularly English and Maths
- ICT games Activities for supporting English and Maths
- DK Findout Resources and information for lots of topics and subjects
- imoves- the imovement Activities to support children's mental well-being, with links to other curriculum areas
- National Geographic Information and activities for Geography based topics
- Dance Mat Typing Focusing on typing skills (Computing)
- Scratch Coding and programming activities for the Computing curriculum
- Hour of code Coding and programming activities to support the Computing curriculum
Draw with Rob Online drawing tutorial videos
Website Links for English
- Oxford Owl Support for phonics and free access to eBooks
- World eBook Online Access to a library of eBooks
- Phonics Play Phonic games to support phonics and spelling (In Year 3, the children would be revising Phase 6)
- Pobble 365 A daily picture to inspire discussion and writing. A superb story writing prompt!
- David Walliams audio books A daily audio book from David Walliams. A fantastic way to listen to new or familiar stories!
Website Links for Maths
- White Rose Maths We use White Rose as our normal maths scheme. They are providing home learning activities and supporting videos to help parents.
- Times Tables Rockstars Improve your times tables skills, with the opportunity to challenge others! Use the log in provided by school.
- BBC Supermovers Physical activities and songs to practise the times tables