PLEASE CONTACT US:
Mr. Stephen Barker, Headteacher, St. Pancras Catholic Primary School, Stratford Road, Ipswich. IP1 6EF.
Telephone: 01473 742074. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Mrs. Karen Cork and Mrs. Collette Ransom will be pleased to address any enquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: Any parent who would like to have information on this website in hard copy is entitled to receive it free of charge. Please make any request to the School Office.
St. Pancras Catholic Primary School SEN (D) policy is compliant with Section 69 (2) of the Children & Families Act (2014), Regulation 51 and Schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations (2014) and Section 6 of the Special educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years
PREVENTING PUPILS WITH SEN(D) FROM BEING TREATED LESS FAVOURABLY
St. Pancras School:
- Uses its best endeavours to make sure that any child with SEN/D gets the support he or she requires, doing everything it can to meet the child's needs and prevent the child receiving less favourable care or provision
- Ensures that children with SEN/D engage in the full activities of the school alongside pupils who do not have SEN/D
- Designates a senior teacher to be responsible for co-ordinating SEN/D provision
- Informs parents when it is making special educational provision for a child
- Routinely reviews facilities provided to enable full access to the school and its educational provision for disabled children
- Maintains an accessibility plan showing how it plans to improve access progressively over time